But I digress...this rant started with the sewing gods punishing me for not planning ahead. Let's backtrack and see where I went wrong.
- Did not have all materials on hand before beginning project (linings and thread)
- Did not preshrink all fabrics and notions beforehand (I didn't preshrink ANYTHING!)
- Sewing with a fabric or pattern that I hated (Vera Wang Lavendar collection brocade--hideous)
- Didn't give myself enough time to finish the projects (10 days for lined jacket and pants with knit top?!)
- Didn't stick to my New Year's sewing resolutions: sew 1+ hours per day, work on Singer sewing techniques every week, etc. ('nuff said)