Friday, June 4, 2010

Latest pattern haul

I've been buying patterns here and there for the last month.  I need more patterns like I need more fabric...but that doesn't stop the patterns from calling to me.  I have managed to not buy any fabric for several months now.

Quite possibly my favorite acquisition is Butterick 5498 from the Summer 2010 collection.

B5498


McCall 6111 is meant to be a summer dress but I'm too modest to wear this out in public. This would, however, be a cute summer nightgown.


M6111


McCall 5712 is OOP but I was able to get it cheap from a fellow PatternReview member.


M5712


McCall 5670, also OOP, is not normally something I would like but this could be a great loose top to wear when I feel like a fat, lazy, bloated mess. (Don't judge. You know you have those days too.)


M5670


I've been a fan of Maggy London prints and the Butterick patterns for some time. I finally caved and bought #5455.


B5455


I stumbled across this OOP Vogue (#8266) while searching for another Vogue OOP. This has the potential to age me but I can't get the vision of a black pants suit out of my mind.


V8266


Vogue 8531 is a great example of wearing summer clothes in the winter as well.


V8531


My shopping didn't stop with these patterns but an addict always tries to hide at least some of the evidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just my opinion....

This policy is valid from 11 December 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
The owner(s) of this blog will never receive compensation in any way from this blog.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org